Effective maintenance of drill pipe and associated hardware ensures the continued and safe operation of a drilling rig. An appropriate tubular inspection program helps identify integrity issues before they reach criticality, preventing costly repairs and / or damage to personnel and the environment.
Drill pipe, tubing, casing, sucker rods, coiled tubing, drill collars, bottom hole assembly, cross over subs, pup joints, reamers etc…
A typical inspection program involves one or more of the following:
- Visual inspection of body & threads,
- Thread cleaning & dope application,
- UT wall thickness measurements & dimensional inspection,
- MPI to identify cracks & other defects,
- Hardness testing,
- Internal inspection of upsets – MPI,
- Tool joint inspections – VT & dimensional,
- Drifting assessment, • Pad eye inspection – MPI,
- Quality assurance.
All inspections are carried out in accordance with client requirements and per the specified standard (API, DS1 etc).
Should you require further information regarding our QA/ QC services, please contact petrohouseby emailing email@example.com or contact your local office who will be happy to answer any queries www.petrohouse-eg.com