Offshore pipelines and structure operate in extreme environmental conditions that can lead to mechanical failure if not adequately maintained.
petrohouse provides clients with a number of sub sea inspection services appropriate for offshore activities including:
- Close visual inspection,
- Video & photographic surveys,
- Ultrasonic wall thickness measurements,
- Ultrasonic flaw detection,
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Flooded Member Detect
- ion System
- Magnetic particle testing
- Eddy current Testing,
- CP survey,
- Maintenance & repair
- Hull cleaning
- anode replacement, hull, braces and column repairs,
- Air diving,
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Survey.
We own and operate diving equipment and specialized NDT inspection technologies, all of which conform to IMCA guidelines. Our ROV survey teams, deploying our NAVAJO ROV or See Eye Falcon ROV, are able to carry out inspection in coastal waters as well as deep sea (up to 300 metres).
Equipment currently in use:
- NAVAJO ROV, Sea Eye Falcon ROV, ASAMS MPI System, RSL Flaw Detector, Cygnus 1 Thickness Gauge, Buckleys Bathy Corometer, Amphibico Handycam, ACFM U31D,60” Twin Lock DDC, 10’ Machinery Container (inc 2x20 CFM HP Compressors), IMCA Compliant Launch and Recovery System, Kongsberg Video System, Amron / Hytech Communicators, KMB BandMask 18, KMB Helmet 37.
Should you require further information regarding our Pipeline Integrity services, please contact petrohouse by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your local office who will be happy to answer any queries www.petrohouse-eg.com.